Today, there is a very disappointing tendency concerning reading books to be watched - the number of people spending their time on reading is decreasing. They think that reading is an unnecessary activity. Still, there are also those who want to evolve their personality and to succeed, and so, they read different books about various aspects of life.
Do you agree that an intelligent and educated person is the person who reads a lot? To tell the truth, it is quite easy to spot a book reader. This person is a very interesting interlocutor, with many fine ideas and uncommon point of view upon all surrounding matters. In comparison to those who don't read, we can state that those persons have old and boring thoughts, and there is almost no self-development to be noticed. Reading broadens our horizons and opens up the new ones.
Before introducing our service we would like to name you some positive ideas in favor of a book:
- People who read will always govern those who don't.
- You knowledge accumulates from the smallest pieces you have read, as every ocean consists of the smallest drops.
- The more you read, the less you imitate the others.
- To pump up your body, you need to exercise. The same is with your mind. If you want to develop your mind, you have to train it by reading.
- If you want to become clever, read 10-15 books. But in order to 'find' these ones - read thousands of them.
- Books have always been, and would be, something like great ships plowing through the waves with baggage of precious knowledge from one generation to another.
- And remember: you are just what you are reading.